Why is there such a market demand for ComColor inkjet printing technology?
- Demand for higher speed color
- Potential for lower consumable cost
- Desire to print low-coverage color more economically
What makes ComColor inkjet technology unique?
- Cool, heatless, frictionless imaging system (benefit: reliability)
- Advanced piezo drop-on-demand process (benefit: durability and consistent quality)
- Specially formulated oil-based pigment ink (benefit: durability)
- Proprietary high-yield color management (benefit: low operating costs)
- Rugged, high-speed paper handling system (benefit: reliability)
What can ComColor printers do that ordinary toner-based copiers can't?
- High-speed envelope printing (85 variable data color envelopes per minute!)
- High-speed duplexing (duplex page output is the same speed as simplex page output)
- Reliable high-volume printing month after month (500,000 page duty cycle)
- Low-cost color and black & white in a single device (the lowest total cost of ownership on the market)
- Environmentally friendly printing (low energy consumption, recyclable supplies packaging, no ozone or other emissions)